Thursday 24 May 2018

Survey Anlaysis


From my sample, Rock, Pop and Indie were the top 3 genres of music people prefer to listen to. With this I will choose a track which comes under one or a hybrid of these genres.
Unfortunately this question is irrelevant as the song I chose is under the genre of house/electronic.

Narrative and performance were the most preferred type of music video. From this I will take away that people would prefer to watch a music video with a story.
This question proved very helpful as my music video has both a narrative and performance within.

From this research I will focus more on narrative as people prefer not to have the artist within the music which contradicts the performance question previously.
The most popular answer was 'no' in this question and this really helped me out as I don't know how I would've been able to put myself in the narrative.












Majority of people prefer fast paced editing but depending on the song that I choose depends on the tempo of the music depends on whether it is going to be fast or slow paced. However, I could incorporate both.
This question was not very helpful to me as I incorporated both into my video.

Most people tend to watch their music videos on youtube so I will most likely post on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment