Monday 12 February 2018

Contacting my client - Ex driving instructor

My email to my potential client -


To Jonny Greaves,

As part of my HNC course, I have a promotional video unit to complete.

This requires me to gain a client, of whom is you, and create a promotional video for your business.

As this is done to professional standards, if you want to, you may use this for future promotion for your websites and social media pages.
If possible we will meet a pre production meeting this involves;

Planning stages (audience, message and style) 

Then a further meeting which you will look over what I have done so far (most likely half way through editing).

I have a deadline of 12/03/18 for this unit to be completed.
Many thanks,

Aj Lammas

Their response to my email -

Hi there Aj,

This would be a fantastic opportunity for me to try to appeal to new students.

If we can arrange a meeting on the 5/2/18 to go through a plan if action and to discuss what is needed from us.

I look forward to your response.

Kind Regards


Jonny Greaves
DVSA Approved Driving Instructor
(ADI & Fleet)
JG Drive - Driver Training
office: 02477 411055 / 01157 351031
email: jonny@jgdrive.co.uk
web: www.jgdrive.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment