Thursday 29 March 2018

Focus Group

After presenting my work to my peers they came up with ideas that I liked and some that I didn't really think would work with the general music video idea.

Suggestions -
  • She's coming to him so he leaves home when he doesn't have to 
  • Only ever see the feet of the girl 
  • First shot = Last shot
  • First shot will be him smoking then reads this piece of paper that the audience doesn't see. This then adds enigma codes (What does the paper say?) Then gets a text from girl "Will I see you later then?" "Are we still on?" "Don't forget" "Is the plan still on? 
  • Halfway through messages - "Where are you?" "Hello????" "We should probably talk" 
  • Add slow motion during the verses as they are slow paced compared to the chorus. 
  • Blur the words of the piece of paper 
Suggestions I didn't really think would fit - 
  • Show the letter but have invisible ink 
  • Boy = the girl 
  • The girl is non existent 
  • Found footage to fit with the lyrics 
  • Having people other then the protagonist and couples in the video 

From this I am taking the ideas for the text messages and will text myself to see which message looks best and to see which one gives less of a giveaway of the video. 
I also like the idea of slow motion, but I am unsure on how to add that into the video. However, some of the suggestions as shown are not what I would like within my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment