Thursday 29 March 2018

Mc Escher - Research



"A never ending path" In part of my music video I am going to have the same set of stairs twice, this is because like this Escher image it seems as if the people are going along the same route over and over. I want this in my video because I think it fits with the theme that Sam is on a never ending path to find his girl.




The infinity sign is a symbol of eternity, and never ending. This being connected with my music video is a symbol that the start of the video is the end of the video.
As the infinity sign is symmetrical and repetitive, this is going to be one of the feature in my music video.











I love the Escher image because I think that it symbolises writing your own story and supporting yourself and within my music video I believe that Sam is creating his pathway to his girl and like the image above, it is not fully completed.




No comments:

Post a Comment